Welcome to Toolkit Two: Conscious Baby Principles and How Imprints Happen. The Learning Objectives Are:
- Develop an understanding of 10 basic actions and descriptions to support baby consciousness and its integration into mainstream practices to support families.
- Gain skills in description of how imprints happen in the nervous system, especially during the prenatal and perinatal period.
- Be able to name the neuroscience of neuronal development for babies and implicit memory in the body.
- Understand how to "hold space" for someone having an experience in response to your educational efforts.
- Produce practices for audiences in how to include the baby so that baby consciousness is integrated into family and mainstream therapeutic practice.
- Provide evidence the baby tells a story of their experience prenatally, during birth and in response to caregivers.
- Gain 5 skills of listening so your audiences can feel seen, heard and understood.
- Create ways for your audiences to understand prenatal and perinatal imprints through the metaphor of listening.
- Be able to resource audiences, clients, and patients so they can feel grounded, centered and settled.
- Be able to educate parents about how to take a Love Break to connect to babies in utero.