ToolKit Two: Conscious Baby Principles and Understanding Early Imprints: Memory and the Conscious Baby
Tools for Facilitators: Overview of Module 2
In this Toolkit we provide you with:
- Two Powerpoints: The Conscious Baby Principles: 10 Principles to Live By and How Imprints Happen: Memory and the Conscious Baby. The 10 Principles are a great way to create a container for your audiences to understand our paradigm in a simple way. The second powerpoint is a simple and elegant description of the neuroscience behind imprinting in our nervous system that used the birth experience for mother and baby as an example.
- Recordings and scripts for the powerpoints.
- Three main skill sets to support baby consciousness and teaching this material to audiences: Holding Space, Listening and Including the Baby.
- Exercises to support you in your work with families such as:
- Creating a Welcoming Safe Space
- The Sequence: Packing for a Trip to evoke the Birth Sequence
- Love Break for Mom and Baby
- and a Video: The Baby Tells a Story