What You Need to Know to Start
- You will have twelve (12) months to complete the PPNE Educator Certificate Program.
- We provide estimated times to complete each module, although you are encouraged to study and complete the requirements at your own pace. For most people, planning for 10-15 hours/month is a good pace to complete the program within the year.
- The Learning Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We recommend that you bookmark the page, and be sure to save and store your sign in email address and password, as we do not have access to your password. If you lose your sign in information, please contact Teachable.
- You will have access to a weekly series of professional lectures on prenatal and perinatal psychology called MONDAY LIVE! included as part of the PPNE program ($179 value).
- One year of Student Membership in APPPAH ($110 value) is included in the PPNE program.
- Extensions to complete the PPNE certificate are available at an additional cost at the end of your 12 month enrollment.
- Mentors are available to help you throughout your certification. Please choose your mentor at the start of your course, their bios are listed under the "Mentor" section.
- We can also assign a mentor to you, if you prefer. Please communicate your preferences to the Education Director at [email protected].