Are you a professional who works with parents?
Are you interested in making a difference in their lives through education about early development, especially the experience of the baby?
The Conscious Baby Program for Parents,™ Tools for Facilitators course offers leading edge information about prenatal and perinatal psychology and health. We have designed 10 Toolkits for professionals such as parenting teachers, perinatal and birthing professionals, midwives, nurses, somatic therapists, pregnancy support staff, and anyone who loves and supports families with babies or couples who want to conceive. These toolkits provide:
Professionals receive a certificate of completion and monthly support circles so that parent educators can offer their own courses in their areas or online.
About This Toolkit: This Toolkit tells the story of how birth psychology was born, and how it has grown. We offer several initial exercises in grounding, settling, 5 practitioner skills, pendulation, breathing to settle the vagus nerve, a body scan, The PEACE Process and the video: Babies Know: Seven Principles of Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology.
About the Prices: Members can find a coupon to get the $90 price in the Members section of the Classroom. You need a code to get in. If you are member and need your code to find your discounts and many other gifts, email your administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your membership in APPPAH will be verified first.
Become a member of APPPAH here.
Tool Kit Topics Include:
1. Trends and Influences in Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Somatic Health: Telling the Story of The Conscious Baby
2. Conscious Baby Principles and How Imprints Happen: Memory and the Conscious Baby
3. Babies Are Conscious: 12 Senses Not 5 and Spirituality and the Conscious Baby: A Foundation
4. Learning In Utero
5. The Impact of Stress during Pregnancy and the Conscious Baby: The Evidence
6. The Importance of Preparing for Early Parenting: Ancestral Patterns, Epigenetics, Attachment Styles, and What is a Family?
7. Prenatal Bonding and the Conscious Baby
8. The Baby's Experience of Conception, Pregnancy and Birth: A Summary
8. The Impact of Interventions on the Baby's Experience
10. The Postpartum Period and The Baby's Story
Kate White is an award-winning prenatal and perinatal educator and an advanced bodyworker. She is trained in somatic therapies, prenatal and perinatal health, lactation, brain development, infant mental health, and has specialized in mother-baby dyad care using somatic prevention and trauma healing approaches for nearly 20 years. She is a mother of two children, holds a BA and MA in Communication, a Registered Craniosacral Therapist in the Biodynamic Craniosacral method and a Somatic Experiencing® Practitioner. Her work combines somatic therapy, birth preparation, recovery from difficult birth, trauma resolution and brain development to help give families with babies and small children the best possible start. She is the Founding Director of Education for the Association for Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Health and currently co-directs this department, administering an online program for parents and parent professionals, runs a private practice and offers her own seminars through the Center for Prenatal and Perinatal Programs, ppncenter.com.