2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
By enrolling in this course, you have agreed to our terms for use:
- The Power Points can be used to educate about APPPAH and The Conscious Baby Program™.
- The Power Points can be used to educate about Prenatal and Perinatal issues and parenting, or working with pregnancy, birth, attachment and parenting.
- You agree that the images in the Power Points are Shutterstock images subject to strict copyright restrictions. You agree not to reuse the images in your programs without attribution to APPPAH / birthpsychology.com. The APPPAH logo must remain on the images as published online in the Facilitator Toolkit. You understand that steep fines apply to using Shutterstock images without proper authority. You will be subject to these fines if you misuse the images.
- All use of the materials in the Facilitator Toolkits and The Conscious Baby Program for Parents™ need the attribution: copyright © 2018 APPPAH, birthpsychology.com
- The PowerPoints can be used with one, a series, or the whole slide show.
- Handouts will remain in the original form and can be distributed when educating about The Conscious Baby Program for Parents™, APPPAH or programs to help families, mothers, babies. Our program is designed to augment your professional practice. Please use it to support your programs.
- Our PowerPoints and handouts cannot be used for political or religious purposes; they are to be used for educational purposes only.
- You will not take apart the Power Points and use them for your own work without proper attribution to APPPAH / birthpsychology.com
You are encouraged to create your own programs with our products. We are here to support you in building your professional practice. In return, you agree not to disassemble the Power Points or other program materials.