Tools for Facilitators Toolkit One
The Conscious Baby Program for Parents™
This toolkit is available to purchase and download for your future use; please be sure to download them before December 31, 2021.
Are you a professional who works with parents?
Are you interested in making a difference in their lives through education about early development, especially the experience of the baby?
The Conscious Baby Program for Parents,™ Tools for Facilitators course offers leading edge information about prenatal and perinatal psychology and health. We have designed 10 Toolkits for professionals such as parenting teachers, perinatal and birthing professionals, midwives, nurses, somatic therapists, pregnancy support staff, and anyone who loves and supports families with babies or couples who want to conceive. These toolkits provide:
- recorded presentations and downloadable powerpoints on our topics for professionals to use,
- tools for educators help parents learn about baby consciousness and skills to support the process of teaching,
- exercises for professionals to introduce to parents and for themselves to holistically embody the course,
- additional materials like videos and articles,
- and a quiz for those who want professional certificate.
- Monthly live meetings with a mentor for support and supervision.
Professionals receive a certificate of completion and monthly support circles so that parent educators can offer their own courses in their areas or online.
About This Toolkit: This Toolkit tells the story of how birth psychology was born, and how it has grown. We offer several initial exercises in grounding, settling, 5 practitioner skills, pendulation, breathing to settle the vagus nerve, a body scan, The PEACE Process and the video: Babies Know: Seven Principles of Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology.
Tool Kit Topics Include:
1. Trends and Influences in Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Somatic Health: Telling the Story of The Conscious Baby
2. Conscious Baby Principles and How Imprints Happen: Memory and the Conscious Baby
3. Babies Are Conscious: 12 Senses Not 5 and Spirituality and the Conscious Baby: A Foundation
4. Learning In Utero
5. The Impact of Stress during Pregnancy and the Conscious Baby: The Evidence
6. The Importance of Preparing for Early Parenting: Ancestral Patterns, Epigenetics, Attachment Styles, and What is a Family?
7. Prenatal Bonding and the Conscious Baby
8. The Baby's Experience of Conception, Pregnancy and Birth: A Summary
8. The Impact of Interventions on the Baby's Experience
10. The Postpartum Period and The Baby's Story
PreviewToolKit One: Our Story: Trends and Influences in Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Somatic Health (1:27)
PreviewTrends and Influences: Part 1 (6:39)
StartTrends and Influences Part 2 (4:19)
StartTrends and Influences Part 3 (7:47)
StartTrends and Influences Part 4 (5:58)
StartPowerpoints for Download
StartTools for Facilitators: Skills of Presence (4:54)
StartExercise: Finding the Sweet Spot (3:19)
PreviewExercise: Settling (1:41)
StartExercise: Body~Low~Slow~Loop (6:43)
StartExercise: Vagal Breathing (1:02)
StartExercise: Body Scan (4:44)
StartExercise: The PEACE Process (6:29)
StartVideo: Babies Know: Seven Principles of Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology (22:43)