The last hundred years of science and indigenous people the world-over know that the subtle realm of consciousness before conception, life in the womb, birth, and beyond play the most instrumental role in how we develop. Our sense of self, our ability to be kind towards others, the resilience of our immune systems, and our spiritual development all take their cues from these powerful early times.
- How can we best nurture consciousness during these periods?
- How can we restore coherence and love when there have been interruptions or trauma?
- How can we invoke coherent and whole fields to restore us in the present?
Join Mia Kalef, author of The Secret Life of Babies and It’s Never Too Late, for discussion, learning, and healing prebirth, birth, and the Family Field. It’s never too late for you, your loved ones, and your clients to move to greater love and contentment.
There will be five 2-hour sessions starting May 18th, 2021. Tuesdays 12pm-2pm Eastern Time (check your time zone here)
Session One: Healing Conception Imprints
May 18, 2021
This session we'll consider:
- What kind of events can imprint conception?
- What powerful images of a loving conception can we conjure and hold to enact healing?
- What present day challenges point to conception imprinting?
- How can you take your present day challenge and become curious about it?
- How can you create a container so that you can wade into that curiousity while staying resourced, connected and healthy?
Session Two: Healing Implantation Imprints
May 25, 2021
The journey into relationship is the journey into implantation, this session we'll consider:
- Our mother is our first earth, what has she taught us about ground, belonging, home?
- How was our mother influenced by her surroundings and history?
- How do we recognize and heal implantation imprints in ourselves and others?
- What can we do to bring greater coherence to our bodies and our lives while establishing greater connection to the implantation we would like to have?
Session Three: Healing Discovery Imprints
June 1, 2021
The Village becomes our welcoming
- How were you welcomed when you made yourself known as an embryo?
- What are your clients showing you that give you the sense they feel unwelcome in the world?
- How do we give back what was missed if being discovered was fraught with distractions, concerns, even reluctance?
- Can we restore absolute intended-ness to ourselves and to others? How can our lives become song?
Session Four: Healing Birth Imprints
June 8, 2021
- How early gestation shapes birth
- How to detect your sequence habits as an adult
- The birth “gesture” and how to reclaim it, even if you were born with interventions
- How to differentiate common birth intervention leftovers from your essence.
- How to support clients or family members to differentiate from unwanted birth events.
June 15, 2021
- How prebirth and birth events shape bonding
- How to reclaim bonding even if it was interrupted
- What are the natural sequences of a baby after birth?
- What gestures arise in our bodies that we can practice to restore early bonding?
Where: Zoom (a link to join will be sent to you a week before the course begins)
REGISTER for the course now to ensure your space is saved! (registration below)
Mia Kalef was a Chiropractor for 18 years and has been a Craniosacral Therapist for 25 years. She is the author of The Secret Life of Babies: How Our Prebirth and Birth Experiences Shape Our World, and It's Never Too Late: Healing Prebirth and Birth At Any Age, that Dr. Joel Evans says "should be required reading for all health professionals, especially those in Birth and Mental Health."
She teaches and gives workshops online and can be reached at miakalef.com