Module 7: Attachment
Prenatal Bonding & Attachment
Module 7: Prenatal Bonding & Attachment
Western culture has traditionally viewed parenting as beginning after birth. This module supports the fact that parenting begins in the preconception period and throughout the pregnancy, birth, and beyond. It introduces an early parenting paradigm to honor the possibility of conscious conception and communication with the prenate. The materials present results from many research studies and case reviews. It introduces the profound importance of healthy bonding to the prenate, the birth experience, and the first year of life.
- Support the importance of early parenting with research and anecdotal evidence
- Show how prenatal parenting and bonding improves health indicators on many levels: intelligence scores, language skills, physical development, mental and emotional development, fine motor skills, and more.
- Show how everything around a prenate in the culture and in the family contribute to learning styles that develop later in life.
- Describe how bonding starts in utero and how it potentially effects all aspects of human development.
- Cite research studies about prenatal bonding, especially how it impacts birth and development after birth.
- Know how to facilitate prenatal bonding and learning through storytelling and guided examples.
12 Continuing Education credits are available for this module for an additional $48 Click HERE for more information
If purchasing this as an individual module-- You will have access to this course only through December 31, 2021~
after that date, we will have moved to our new Learning Center and some
courses will no longer be available. Please be sure to complete your
coursework before then.
StartEarly and very early parenting: New territories
StartChapter 1 of Life in the Womb by Peter Nathanielsz
StartPrenatal Bonding (BA) the Work of Gerhard Schroth
StartJoseph Chilton Pearce – Pregnancy, Birth & Bonding (60 min. video)
StartJames W. Prescott, PhD – Bonding & the Brain (25 min. video) Page
StartMarshall H. Klaus, MD – The Science of Bond (120 min video)
StartAshley Montagu, DS, PhD, Birth and Bonding (40 min video)
StartModule 7 Comprehension Quiz
StartModule 7 Essay
StartWater as an Energo-Information Connection Channel Between an Unborn Child, Its Mother and Its Environment, Suggested Reading