Module 10: Parenting Styles
Module 10: Parenting Styles
Parenting begins before conception and grows during pregnancy, birth and the first year of life. The authors of the books in this module speak eloquently to the impact of awareness, healing, intention, and more to parenting.
- Be able to define "conscious conception"
- Identify consciousness in birth and bonding
- Be able to name ways to support parents to explore consciousness in their parenting options
- Affirm that babies' remember their experiences, but in an implicit way and what that means
- Name the five rights of passage of children according to Robin Grille
- Be able to name the ABC's of attachment
- Be able to describe secure and insecure parenting attachment patterns
- Describe why it is important to have a coherent story as a adult
- Name what the adult attachment interview is and why it is important
- Describe the adult attachment styles related to parenting patterns
- Name and explain the neuroanatomy connected to parenting and communication
- Describe Dan Siegel's brain anatomy and why it is important to interpersonal neuroanatomy
- Be able to explain relationship "rupture" and "repair" and why it is important
- How repatterning can happen to that adults can have "earned secure" attachment
- Be able to talk about the importance of fathers.
12 Continuing Education credits are available for this module for an additional $48 Click HERE for more information.
If purchasing this as an individual module-- You will have access to this course only through December 31, 2021~
after that date, we will have moved to our new Learning Center and some
courses will no longer be available. Please be sure to complete your
coursework before then.
StartNine Principles of Conscious Early Parenting
StartHuman Neurobiology and Emotional Intelligence: The Five Rites Of Passage To Developing Core Beliefs
StartIQ is Only Half the Picture by Robin Grille: Cultivating your Child's Emotional Intelligence
StartMarcy Axness, PhD, - Conscious Conception (20 min. video)
StartAttuned Conception: Secret Gateway to New Humanity
StartParenting for Peace: Raising the Next Generation of Peacemakers Step 3, Radiant Pregnancy, Harnessing the Power of the Womb
StartCreating Connection:Essential Tools for Growing Families through Conception, Birth and Beyond
StartPatrick M. Houser - Why Fathers Matter (30 min. video)
StartThe Science of Attachment: The Biological Roots of Love
StartDr. Dan Siegel on Optimal Attachment (video)
StartDan Siegel on Disorganized Attachment (video)
StartDr.Dan Siegel on Avoidant Attachment (video)
StartDan Siegel on Ambivalent Attachment (video)
StartDr. Dan Siegel on Mirror Neurons (video)
StartModule 10 Comprehension Quiz
StartModule 10 Essay
StartBonus: What is a Secure Attachment? And Why Doesn’t “Attachment Parenting” Get You There?