Nurturing Connection Affiliate Program
Creating Layers of Support
Would you like to support us in being a part of our cutting edge parenting program that will help change the world, one family and one baby at a time?
We want to provide an opportunity for you as a practitioner to gain more parenting knowledge and practices that aid in creating layers of support for the families you work with in your local community.
We are so happy to finally offer an online parenting course that teaches about the deeper aspects of parenting and the science of birth psychology.
- Access to the course all year with recordings of all the calls.
- Email template that you could send to your clients with a coupon code for $50 OFF the tuition.
- You would receive a commission of $50 for each program that uses your coupon code.
- There will be quarterly online meetings with all affiliates to support the teaching in the course.
- Wisdom from our Guest Practitioners who are experts in the field of Birth Psychology and Prenatal & Perinatal Health
- Valuable tools to support their unique parenting style
- Essential skills that will be demonstrated
- Experiential Learning Exercises to take home and implement each month
- Live Q&A to support them as parents
Rebecca Thompson Hitt is the founder and executive director of The Consciously Parenting Project, LLC. Rebecca has been working with families since the early 90s when she became a classroom teacher, but has always felt called to working with relationships. She realized fairly quickly that the institution of education wasn't a good fit for her and left to pursue a Masters Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy. During that time, she became a certified hypnotherapist through the Wellness Institute and saw over and over how much of early life showed up in those sessions with her clients. When she became pregnant with her first baby, she found a midwife who educated her about the needs of babies and forever changed her and her work. Rebecca completed her Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy and promptly began volunteering for Attachment Parenting International and La Leche League. She is the former editor of API’s leader publication, Connections. She has written three books: Consciously Parenting: What it Really Takes to Raise Emotionally Healthy Families; Creating Connection: Essential Tools for Growing Families through Conception, Birth, and Beyond; and Nurturing Connection: What Parents Need to Know about Emotional Expression and Bonding. She is working on her 4th book, All Relationships Can Heal, which will be out in 2020. Rebecca is the mother of two boys, ages 16 and 20 who have taught her more about parenting and life than any degree ever could, including not getting wrapped up in trying to parent perfectly. Rebecca is currently living in Oaxaca City, Mexico and works with families around the globe via Zoom to help create, nurture, and repair their family relationships. Her website is http://www.consciouslyparenting.com (link is external)