Monday LIVE! Series 5
Exploring Birth Psychology
Join us every week for Monday LIVE! and hear from leading edge voices in Birth Psychology.
You will hear from the leading edge speakers in many different areas supporting the field of birthing babies. We will cover topics like:
- Supported Attachment
Come join us on a remarkable journey to understand how our earliest experiences lay the foundation for health lifelong.
What you get:
- 11 months of Monday LIVE! recorded lectures
- Year round access to all 44 recordings
- The ability to connect face to face with professionals from around the globe
- A first hand look into topics covered in our world renowned Prenatal and Perinatal Educator Certificate Program
- To be a part of the APPPAH community LIVE! every Monday
- Up to date knowledge about prenatal and perinatal health and psychology
This is a year's worth of ongoing content all for just $179!
To find out when Monday LIVE airs in your timezone click here
Mark your calendar on Monday's and join students of PPNE from around the globe on MondayLIVE! Be a community member of Birth Psychology and meet face-to-face with speakers, PPNE graduates, and ask questions LIVE! on Zoom.
"Getting to participate in APPPAH's Monday LIVE! was such a gift! I was a PPNE student just learning about all of the material on prenatal and perinatal psychology. I really resonated with Bruce Lipton's work when I found out he was going to be on our upcoming Monday LIVE! call! His presentation was so profound and helped me understand the PPNE coursework from a fresh perspective. But I'd say my favorite part was getting to ask him a question toward the end of our live session. He responded in a way that made me feel like I was sitting right next to him, you know? It was so personal and I will always cherish that memory. Getting to learn directly from our field's pioneers and experts is invaluable. Highly recommend Monday LIVE!"
- Shaina L. (PPNE Student)