Welcome to our new Teachable Classwomb! This "course" is for members so that we can shower you with love and appreciation.
If you're a current member, use your coupon code to sign up for free.
Not a member yet? Join us! We'll connect you with more information after you join and you'll get immediate access to our bonus content (which grows regularly, so check back often!)
Why join APPPAH?
- Join an international support community
- Digital access of APPPAH's peer-reviewed Journal
- A quarterly membership newsletter subscription
- A monthly APPPAH News and Updates E-Newsletter
- Notification of the availability of each new JOPPPAH issue.
- Listing in the Online Member Registry
- Listing in the Online Practioner's Directory
- Discounts on International Congress and Regional Conference Events
- Discounts on Maestroconference recordings
- Discounts on Educational Programs
- Access to purchase a printed JOPPPAH subscription
- Submit your events to the online Events Calendar
- Member exclusive content in our new Teachable Classwomb! (HERE!)
Kate White is an award-winning prenatal and perinatal educator and an advanced bodyworker. She is trained in somatic therapies, prenatal and perinatal health, lactation, brain development, infant mental health, and has specialized in mother-baby dyad care using somatic prevention and trauma healing approaches for nearly 20 years. She is a mother of two children, holds a BA and MA in Communication, a Registered Craniosacral Therapist in the Biodynamic Craniosacral method and a Somatic Experiencing® Practitioner. Her work combines somatic therapy, birth preparation, recovery from difficult birth, trauma resolution and brain development to help give families with babies and small children the best possible start. She is the Founding Director of Education for the Association for Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Health and currently co-directs this department, administering an online program for parents and parent professionals, runs a private practice and offers her own seminars through the Center for Prenatal and Perinatal Programs, ppncenter.com.